Nomex® provides lightweight, heat and flame-resistant performance for many applications.
Nomex®. Inherently flame resistant, Nomex® is three times stronger and offers twice the heat performance versus competitors.
- NOMEX YKK concealed brass zips on jackets and pants
- Double needle stitched garment throughout
- 50mm silver flame retardant reflective tape on arms, legs and “X” on back
- Mitred laid on jacket pockets, mitred breast pocket with velcro closure, side slits, hip pocket and mitred cargo pocket both with velcro flap on pants and one back pocket
- NOMEX sidewinder sewn into breast pocket and hip pocket
- Nomex Comfort
- 203gsm Fabric
- Engineered flame retardant yarn
- FR Reflective tape for increased visibility
SUITABLE FOR USE IN
- Fire Fighters
Please see wash care instructions on the label of the workwear garments.
Nomex Garments have special laundry care instructions as well as a special panel sew into the garment which allows you to record details of laundry.
We’ve seen that custom branding of workwear can go a long way towards defining your company’s corporate image. Above all branding makes it easier to ensure to distinguish employees from visitors.
You can have your workwear branded. If you are interested in getting your Dromex Nomex Conti Suit printed and/or embroidered, message us or call us at 010 00 50501 to speak with a live representative about your needs! As this is a technical garment designed to resist fire we recommend that embroidery be kept to simple company logo.